We found Moses Onitilo, Co-Founder and CTO of Jamborow, a comprehensive fintech stage utilizing blockchain to empower budgetary consideration on the African landmass.
We talked about finally, the venture objectives, achievements, accomplishments, and development plans for Jamborow and what we can anticipate from the undertaking a couple of months down the line.
Jamborow is a really creative and keen stage which unites money related specialist co-ops, little reserve funds gatherings, Co-operation banks, speculators, SACCOs, NGO Funds, and budgetary establishments to cross-team up and offer an incentive to end purchasers.
Jamborow loaning administrations look to avoid the commong savage loaning rehearses apparent in the market by utilizing savvy onboarding to guarantee players are checked and affirmed.
In this podcast, Onitilo breaks down the following for us:
- Tell us about yourself and your partners
- How was Jamborow born?
- Jamborow calls itself the first inclusive and intelligent fintech platform. Can you explain that in detail?
- How is Jamborow using blockchain for financial inclusion?
- You say you are building an ecosystem to empower and not disempower. Can you elaborate further on this?
- How many companies and institutions are you currently working or partnered with?
- Which African countries are you currently operating in?
- What are your thoughts on cryptocurrencies and blockchain?