We found Frank Deya, a pioneer blockchain and crypto advocate from Kenya, pushing for blockchain and crypto reception on the African mainland.
Plain has worked with different new companies in the Kenyan space that are utilizing or actualizing blockchain to tackle true issues in the nation.
One of the new companies Frank has worked with is Bitsoko, the first blockchain organization in Kenya which got subsidized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in its initial days, just as different new businesses throughout the years.
In this webcast, examined at length,the BitRefill stage, use cases, and how anybody living across Africa can utilize crypto to buy broadcast appointment, settlements, and different administrations.
Bitrefill is one of the few crypto platforms on the continent offering a real use case. According to Frank, mobile refills using the service is one of the most common and upcoming use cases in Africa.
In this podcast, Deya breaks down the following for us:
- Tell us about yourself and your history in the blockchain / crypto space
- What is BitRefill?
- What services are available on BitRefill?
- How can someone who lives in Africa use BitRefill?
- How do you personally use BitRefill?
- What is the level of penetration of BitRefill in Africa?
- What role do you feel this platform will play in crypto adoption in Africa?
- What giveaway do you have to our listeners?
- Where do you see blockchain and crypto in 5-10 years across Africa?