Binance, the no. 1 digital currency trade on the planet, is procuring a skilled visual depiction for a remote full-time position as it extends further into the African landmass.
The new position declaration comes only days after the organization reported the dispatch of its South Africa fiat entryway and a gift of $1 million to help blockchain activities in the nation.
Up until now, Binance has activities in Uganda, Nigeria, and most as of late South Africa, which would clarify the contract as it tries to help these business sectors pushing ahead.
The following are the duties regarding the visual depiction position:
- Producing visuals to accompany all types of marketing collateral
- Designing printed matter including booths, standing banners, packaging, and more
- Work closely with regional marketing and content creation teams to ensure brand consistency across regions
- Working with manufacturers to ensure our merchandise reaches our expectations of quality
- Localizing preexisting designs for your region
- Translate our digital brand into the real world at trade shows, meetups, giveaways, and more
Binance will also give priority to candidates who possess these added skillsets:
- Illustration skills
- Motion graphic/video skills
- A portfolio featuring branding work
- Experience with crypto and fintech
- An appreciation for dad jokes