To support the #EndSARS movement we have created this guide to help people in Nigeria donate Bitcoin.
The first step is to download a crypto app that allows you to buy Bitcoin with Naira. You could use Quidax or Remitano.
It may feel like the steps are long but in less than 10 minutes you can donate Bitcoin from Nigeria.
Step 1 – Download and Sign up
Download the Quidax mobile app on:
Step 2 – Verify your account
- Sign up and verify your email. You will also need to verify your BVN.
Step 3 – Deposit Naira
- Select Naira and chose a Deposit method and follow the steps to deposit
- After your Naira wallet is funded, click on Buy and Select Bitcoin
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy and confirm it
Step 4 – Send Bitcoin
- Click on wallets and then click on Bitcoin
- After that click on send and enter the wallet address
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin to send and Confirm
- Check your email for a confirmation that you send Bitcoin and Click on Confirm
- That’s it you have donated Bitcoin
Other apps you can use to donate: YellowCard, BuyCoins, Luno, and Bundle